Promising a Clean and Safe Enviornment
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice.
You may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We follow infection control recommendations made by the America Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
- All treatment providers will be utilizing high-speed suction devices both in and just outside your mouth whenever possible.
- Each treatment room will have its own air purifier with a ULPA (Ultra-Low Particulate Air) filter that cycles the entire room’s air 4x per hour and removes 99.995% of particles down to .100 microns.
- Our office A/C System is also fitted with MERV 13 filters that remove viruses, mold spores, and bacteria from the air.
- Ozone machines are run to disinfect and kill pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, and mold. No one is allowed in the office during and for 4 hours after this process.
- Two whole – office air purifiers that filter down to 0.100 microns will run 24/7 as well to remove any pathogens from the air.