Giving Back is Simply Part of What We Do.
Collins Dental is proud to support many wonderful groups in our community
Schools, teams, programs, and other organizations we have had the pleasure of working with and supporting.
- ALS Foundation
- American Heart Association
- Dress for Success IAAP
- Hope Helps, Inc.
- Keeth Elementary School
- KUDU Kibale Uganda Development Union, Inc.
- (aid to children in Kibale District, western Uganda)
- Lake Howell High School Drama Department
- Lake Howell Pop Warner
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- New Horizons Foundation
- Northland Church
- Orlando Volleyball Academy
- Oviedo-Winter Springs Optimists Club
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Rotary Club of Seminole County
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- She is More Than
- St. Luke’s Lutheran School
- Sterling Park Elementary
- The Master’s Academy
- Trinity Preparatory School Athletic Boosters
- Winter Park Youth Baseball, Inc.
- Winter Springs Babe Ruth Baseball
- Winter Springs Basketball League
- Winter Springs Hunnybears Dance Team
- Winter Springs Pop Warner
- Wounded Warrior Project
Free Mouthguards to Protect High School Athletes
If you play or compete for high schools, reach out to Collins Dental today to get your FREE custom-fit athletic mouthguard. We can’t wait to share your victory smile!
The Collins Dental Student Scholarship Contest
Collins Dental values the importance of education and community support. In order to select and encourage exceptional and talented local students, we’ve developed the Collins Dental Scholarship for high school seniors interested in pursuing careers in the dental or medical fields.
If you are a high school student in good standing who is currently enrolled with a current GPA of at least 3.5, you may be eligible for our scholarship award. Please check back with us in September 2020 for details!
Smiles From the Heart Free Dental Day
Dr. FH Collins III and the Collins Dental team were proud to host their seventh Smiles from the Heart event in their beautiful new Winter Springs practice. As the holiday season approaches, Dr. Collins invites members of the community who are unable to afford dental services an opportunity to receive one of our provided dental services completely free of charge. Smiles from the Heart is the first Saturday of the month in November from 9-2pm. To date, we have served over 600 patients and completed over $300,000 in treatment!
Provided services at Smiles from the Heart:
- X-rays & exams